We are currently experiencing a technical issue with our Customer Engagement Center phone number 833-862-3935.
If you need assistance, please use the chat button or email us using the form here.

I forgot to report a change in my income or my family size (like getting married or having a baby) that happened last year. What should I do?

You can report changes to your name, address, Social Security number (SSN), date of birth, income, or number of household members when you file your taxes. You do not need a Corrected Form 1095-A for these changes. These changes will likely be addressed on Form 8962, and you should talk with the Internal Revenue Service or your tax preparer with any questions you have. However, you still need to report these changes to BeWell to get the right coverage and financial help in 2023.
You can report a change through your online account or by calling the Customer Engagement Center at 1-833-862-3935 (TTY: 711).

Helpful Articles


Where Do I Start?

Browse and Compare
Insurance Plans

Before you apply for coverage, you can see the health and/or dental insurance plans available and the estimated cost you will pay plus any subsidies you may qualify for to reduce the cost.

Schedule an Appointment

with a Certified Assister
or Enrollment Counselor

Certified assisters and enrollment counselors can help you understand your options and enroll in a health insurance plan. Their help is free!

Your Application

When you’re ready to enroll, you can apply online in about an hour. You can also save your application and come back to it, so you can go at your own pace. Create your BeWell log in to get started.