We are currently experiencing a technical issue with our Customer Engagement Center phone number 833-862-3935.
If you need assistance, please use the chat button or email us using the form here.

I received a corrected Form 1095-A after I filed my taxes. Do I need to amend my income tax return?

Generally, yes. If you received a corrected Form 1095-A after you submitted your tax filing, you may need to amend your tax return. The information on your tax return needs to match the information the Internal Revenue Service gets from BeWell. To answer the question based on your specific circumstances, BeWell recommends that you seek assistance from the Internal Revenue Service or your tax preparer.

Helpful Articles


Where Do I Start?

Browse and Compare
Insurance Plans

Before you apply for coverage, you can see the health and/or dental insurance plans available and the estimated cost you will pay plus any subsidies you may qualify for to reduce the cost.

Schedule an Appointment

with a Certified Assister
or Enrollment Counselor

Certified assisters and enrollment counselors can help you understand your options and enroll in a health insurance plan. Their help is free!

Your Application

When you’re ready to enroll, you can apply online in about an hour. You can also save your application and come back to it, so you can go at your own pace. Create your BeWell log in to get started.