Lost Medicaid? Get Affordable Health Insurance at an Enrollment Event!
Losing Medicaid coverage is tough enough. Now you have to go through the steps to set up new insurance coverage? Seriously…but lucky for you, the beWellnm Certified Assisters are bringing enrollment information to a location near you! We are hosting in-person and virtual enrollment events across the state to connect you with reliable, affordable health insurance coverage. You’ll get friendly, one-on-one answers to your biggest health insurance questions. Best of all, these events are at no cost to you! Here’s a taste of what you can expect when our Certified Assister squad hits the scene. Wow, My Health Insurance Does That?
What to ExpectEmpathy—Losing Your Coverage Stinks! We get it. We’ve been in your shoes as health insurance shoppers. Our Certified Assisters understand that the process is complicated. We can help you sort out your coverage options and connect you with the right insurance carrier to match your needs.
You’ve Got Options. We’ll Hook You Up.Our 2023 Quality Health Plan Providers include some of the most trusted names in healthcare, such as:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
- Presbyterian Health Plan, Inc.
- Molina Health Care
- Ambetter from Western Sky Community Care
- Best Life
What to Bring with You Your questions are the most important thing to bring. Beyond that, gathering a few documents ahead of time will give you the best event experience. Bring these items with you to get started:
- Names and dates of birth for each person in your household.
- Home mailing addresses of everyone in your household.
- Social Security numbers of each person in your household.
- Immigration document information for legal immigrants in your household.
- Whether you’ve already been helped by a health insurance broker, agent or enrollment counselor, and who helped you.
- Income information for everyone in your household.
- How you file your taxes, including who you list as dependents. If you’re self-employed, bring a 1040 SE, self-employment ledger, or a signed & dated profit/loss statement year-to-date.
- A copy of your recently filed taxes.
- List of your current doctors by first & last name, location, and type of doctor.
- List of prescription medications.
Find an Event Near You! Please join us at an in-person or virtual event to enroll in an affordable health insurance plan, depending on your eligibility. Find an enrollment event near you.