Partner Button Installation Guide
These instructions were provided by Realtime Solutions on behalf of beWellnm to assist their community partners, in providing the ability to add a direct link to beWellnm through a button placed on a partner’s website, to assist their community in finding affordable health insurance provided by beWellnm.
Please follow the instructions below to add the beWellnm logo to your website:
- You will need to place the followed embed code onto your website on the page where you would like the button to display.
- You will utilize your website Content Management System to embed this following script. Usually, most management systems like WIX, Squarespace, Joomla, etc. have a method for adding embed code onto a page. If you are not sure how to embed using your site, you can do a simple google search of “How to I embed a script using (your website platform)”. Here are instructions for some of the most popular website platforms.
- Squarespace: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206543617-Embed-blocks
- Squarespace YouTube Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oucXYa1C5es
- Joomla: https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/joomla/embed-videos/
- Joomla YouTube Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lijcSLQhBo
- Elementor: https://embedpress.com/docs/embedpress-with-elementor/
- Elementor YouTube Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn4mHPW_axo
- WIX: https://support.wix.com/en/article/wix-editor-embedding-a-site-or-a-widget#adding-an-html-iframe
- WIX YouTube Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi5Y6A_W0ts
- WordPress: https://wordpress.org/support/article/embeds/
- WordPress YouTube Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqs5GbGmH64
3. Once you have identified the proper embed method, you will want to copy the script below onto your webpage. You can copy the script utilizing a widget or other embed method associated with your paticular website platform. Please reference the resource links above if you have additional questions. Save the page with the script installed and the button should function automatically.
<img class=”button-bewellnm-image” src=”https://bewellnm.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/chat_logo_1.png” />
<p>Need health insurance coverage? Shop, compare, apply and enroll in an affordable plan.
We make it easy to enroll and our services are free of charge, plus we help you find out if you qualify for financial assistance.
It is easy, to learn more click here.
<a class=”button-bewellnm-text-learnmore” href=”https://bewellnm.com/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Learn More</a>
<link rel=”stylesheet” href=”https://api.realfile.rtsclients.com/PublicFiles/2e5b93437a4f482fb0146d6e01c5e9a6/514d518c-293b-47a2-8419-cff071fcc726/buttonBeWellNM-style.css”>
4. The button should function and display as the example below. The width of the text may vary depending on the design and layout of the page.
5. If button does not display like the photo above, check the script that was copied over to make sure that nothing got left out or that no characters are missing. Sometimes, a dash “–“ or a period “.” may be left out in the copy and paste processes.