Native Americans can learn about the cost of health insurance with help from beWellnm. You may qualify for tax credits and reduced costs to help you pay for health insurance.
What are the costs?
- Premium: A monthly fee for health insurance. If you get a premium subsidy, you’ll pay a lower premium.
- Costs when you get health care: Native Americans may have low or no deductibles, copays or coinsurance for health services. Learn about reduced costs for services throughout the year.
- Deductible: The amount of money you pay before your plan starts to help you pay your bills.
- Copay: A payment you make at the doctor’s office, urgent care clinic, ER or the pharmacy. Example: A $20 copay for doctor visit.
- Coinsurance: A percentage of costs you pay for your health services. Example: A bill for 20% of the cost of surgery.
Ready to Enroll?
Native Americans can enroll or change health insurance plans any time of year. Make an appointment by phone with a Native American Enrollment Counselor at 1-855-241-8137.