Need to renew? Know what to do
If you have a health plan through the Marketplace with coverage for 2021, under the ACA individuals and families can review your health plan and or re-enroll in a different plan during a special extended enrollment period, which ends on August 15th.
Here's what to do:
Deadline is August 15:
- Log into your Healthcare.gov/have-coverage account.
- Review your current benefits. Questions to think about might include:
- Am I happy with my current plan? Is it meeting my needs?
- Is my household income the same as last year, and will this affect the amount of coverage I need or the size of the premium subsidy I may be eligible for under the American Rescue Plan?
- Is my household size (number of family members covered) the same as last year? You can report changes like this here any time of the year.
- Compare other plan options through the plan comparison tool.
You need to confirm a plan choice by August 15 to receive the take advantage of the additional subsidies now to see the saving now to your pocketbook.
- Talk to a broker/agent or enrollment counselor. They can help you review your current and work through any changes you'd like to make.
- Call us. We're here to make sure you understand your options for health insurance. Call toll-free at 1-833-ToBeWell (1-833-862-3935) or contact us via the chat service.