Terriane Morrison Everhart embraces the philanthropic minded philosophy, taught to her by her grandparents Raymundo and Eva Enriquez. As chile farmers from Southern New Mexico, they imparted the true meaning of success begins with service to our community, respect for others and hard work.
Terriane Morrison Everhart learned about hard work and responsibility at the young age of 14 when she began working for El Sombrero Café in Las Cruces. With an entrepreneurial spirit, Terriane opened her first business in her senior year of college at New Mexico State University. Terriane has been a successful businesswoman in Dona Ana since earning her Bachelor of Arts and Science from New Mexico State University in 1995. Currently, she is the owner/partner and Qualifying Broker of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New Mexico Properties and Owner of Property Management Southern Division.
Terriane is currently Vice-Chair of the Mesilla Valley Economic Development Alliance, a member of the Las Cruces Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, and is also a governor appointee to The New Mexico Health Insurance Exchange Board since its inception in 2013.
Never forgetting her grandparent’s strong influence, Terriane has volunteered on many boards and committees in Las Cruces and Dona Ana County, such as;
- First Step Center, Healthcare for Women & Children- This organization led the way to provide healthcare for women and children in Dona Ana County.
- MVEDA- a public/private sector economic development alliance that serves all of Doña Ana County
- La Casa- a non-profit organization providing comprehensive services in order to diminish domestic violence and abuse in all forms
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters- America’s pre-eminent youth service organization with proven success in creating and nurturing friendships between adults and children
- Las Cruces Association of Realtors & MLIS-Executive Board Member 2008-2010
She has received honors in her philanthropic and professional life. In 2001, Everhart was honored by the Las Cruces Association of Realtors with the Realtors Choice Award and in 2010; she received the Salud Award presented by the Healthcare Foundation of Southern New Mexico. Terriane led one of the largest fundraisers for First Step Center and Las Cruces Catholic School. She also helped organize the annual Kid’s Golf Clinic and assisted the NMSU football program in organizing its annual women’s event.
Terriane Morrison Everhart has two wonderful sons, Mahlon Everhart, 18 and Asher Everhart, 16.