Special Enrollment Period is a time outside the yearly Open Enrollment Period when individuals can sign up for health insurance coverage.
Did you recently experience a life changing event and lose your health insurance coverage?
Having the security of health insurance coverage may be more affordable than you think. BeWellnm is the only place where you can get financial assistance to provide you with low-cost or no-cost insurance, and free local help to explore your options. If you need help with enrolling in health insurance, call 1-833-862-3935 for assistance or schedule an appointment. You could be covered by the 1st of the month, so sign up now. All plans cover the 10 essential benefits such as doctor visits, hospital stays, maternity care, emergency room care, prescriptions, and more.”
And now, a new monthly special enrollment period for New Mexicans with household incomes below 200% of the federal poverty level and who aren’t eligible for Medicaid or the Children’s Health Insurance Program.
What is covered?
All health plans offered through beWellnm are required to provide all 10 of the essential health benefits, which includes the following:
- Ambulatory patient services
- Emergency Services
- Maternity and newborn care
- Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
- Pediatric services, including oral and vision care
What is a premium subsidy?
It’s a discount that is applied to your monthly premium that reduces the amount you pay each month to your insurance plan.
How much premium subsidy can I receive?
The amount of your premium subsidy depends on the estimated household income for 2024 that you put on your Marketplace application. Find out if your estimated 2024 income is in the range to qualify for a premium tax credit.
What are the Levels of Coverage?
Health plans also come in categories called metal levels. The four metal levels of coverage are Bronze, Silver, and Gold. Metal levels differ based on how you and your plan share the costs of your care. All plans offer the standard health benefits listed above, no matter what metal level you choose. Learn more.
Changing plans after you’re enrolled?
- Meet a local expert to discuss your needs and what you are looking for in a health plan.
- See if you qualify for premium subsidies and review the 2023 health plans.
- Log in to your beWellnm account.
- Choose your active application under “Your Existing Application.”
Ways to Apply
- Free assistance is available with the application by a certified agent/broker and/or an enrollment counselor in your area.
- Schedule an appointment with a local certified agent, broker, or enrollment counselor.
- Call 1-833-862-3935 or chat with a certified enrollment counselor.
- Ready to enroll online?